08 August 2019 | News
ProcessMAP’s cloud-based analytics-driven EHSQ Platform to play a key role in supporting enterprise-wide initiatives to manage regulatory compliance and mitigate operational risks
ProcessMAP Corporation, the industry leader in cloud-based data intelligence platform for Environmental Health and Safety and Quality (EHSQ) announced that Sai Life Sciences Ltd. has adopted ProcessMAP’s platform enterprise-wide to support strategic initiatives in its Health, Safety, and Environmental sustainability (HSE) programs. Sai Life Sciences is a leading pharmaceutical services company that delivers advanced discovery, contract development and manufacturing solutions to about 7 out of the top 10 innovator pharmaceutical companies, apart from several small and medium-sized biotech companies.
ProcessMAP’s EHSQ platform will support Sai Life Sciences achieve several key HSE objectives, including:
● Establish consistency across various HSE processes
● Improve reporting, investigation and corrective actions or preventive actions (CAPAs) management throughout the incident life cycle
● Provide actionable insight to reduce injuries and illnesses
● Enable compliance management via task and action item management
● Facilitate collection and aggregation of sustainability metrics, and public reporting of corporate social responsibility (CSR) performance under the GRI G4 framework
● Help the organization accelerate initiatives to build safety as an operational culture
“We required a comprehensive EHSQ platform that complements our robust internal programs and help us move from manual processes to next generation digital capabilities," said Ch. Sree Krishna, VP & Head EHSS at Sai Life Sciences Ltd.
“We are honored to partner with Sai Life Sciences in such a strategic business and technology transformation initiative. This engagement continues to validate the versatility of ProcessMAP’s platform to meet the specific business requirements of customers across all major markets, globally," stated Dave Rath, CEO of ProcessMAP Corporation.
Mr. Ashish Mohanty, Head of ProcessMAP India said, "We welcome Sai Life Sciences to our family of India-based customers, which includes more than 600 plants and facilities across all key industry verticals. With more than 200 technology and EHSQ professionals based in two Innovation Centers located in Hyderabad and Bhubaneswar, we are the only global EHSQ software provider with talent and infrastructure to ensure the success of our India-based customers.”