If your company positioned itself as a thought leader on key industry topics, what value would it bring?
Effectively executed webinars, offering valuable insights, foster trust and attract business. By positioning your company as a trailblazer in key healthcare sectors, the benefits are boundless. Not only will you elevate your brand's reputation and credibility, but you'll also attract a devoted following eager to engage with your innovative insights and solutions. Imagine becoming the go-to source for industry expertise, driving invaluable connections, partnerships, and ultimately, fostering positive impact on a global scale.
With BioSpectrum Asia webinars, you can:
- Tap into our engaged audience, editorial experts, and robust market research capabilities.
- Benefit from the assurance of a production team with a track record of delivering over 100 editorial, internal, and sponsored webinars.
- Utilize our established marketing strategies, seamless registration processes, and cutting-edge broadcast platforms to elevate your brand presence with a polished and professional format.
Explore the diverse range of webinar formats outlined below, and contact our program specialist to discuss your webinar program vision.
Our two distinct webinar options:
- Custom webinars – Establish your company as a subject-matter authority while cultivating a database of high-quality leads. Tailor your message for a select global audience drawn from our sophisticated behavioral database.
- Editorial webinars – Gain exposure and association with industry thought leaders with minimal time investment. These webinars address pertinent industry themes, providing your brand with valuable linkage to critical market discussions.
Webinar Program Details
- Industry-leading platform & dedicated webinar producer
- Online registration page and custom registration URL for sponsors
- Orientation session for speakers to ensure a flawless session
- Sponsor a BioSpectrum Asia webinar or work with our team to create your own custom presentation where you control topic, content and presenters.
- Multi-channel registration development campaign including eblasts, sponsored links, editorial mention, website ads and LinkedIn posts.
- Market research opportunities include webinar registration questions (mandatory), in-webinar polling (voluntary), post-webinar survey (voluntary) and verbatim questions asked by attendees.
- GDPR compliant Excel file with registrant/attendee contact information.
- Detailed webinar summary in PDF format that summarizes the program and is easily passed along.
- Consultation to review the summary and accelerate next steps.
Contact our team for details and pricing information. Materials needed 45 days prior to the webinar date.