Reports to: Marketing Manager, Life Sciences
How will you make an impact?
You will join a vibrant marketing team that is dedicated to innovative marketing of the Thermo Fisher Life Science portfolio across Australia and New Zealand. You will be responsible for the implementation of digital marketing campaigns across the entire portfolio to drive both sales and the Thermo Fisher brand
What will you do?
- Manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns across various touchpoint and channels appropriate for B2B marketing
- Collaborate with the ANZ marketing specialists to develop both digital only campaigns and enhance their omni-channel campaigns through digital means, with an aim to drive both leads and direct revenue
- Manage social media platforms both paid and organic
- Work with the local and regional marketing teams to ensure smooth campaign execution and best practice sharing
- Analyse and report out on key campaign metrics with an eye on continual improvement and best practices
- Manage campaigns through the appropriate project management tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- 2-3 years in Digital Marketing
- Experience in managing social media advertising
- Experience with working with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics is preferred
- Successful track record of achieving results through and in collaboration with others
- Experience working with Asana is advantageous but not mandatory