The Applications Consultant will need to work across multiple types of applications with a focus on LC/MS instrumentation
Apply Now !
This position is an exciting opportunity for a Scientist/Chemist who is looking to expand his/her career by applying their technical skills as a member of Waters dynamic South East Asia Sales organization. The ideal candidate combines excellent scientific skills with strong commercial business acumen, and the desire to contribute to the customers’ success by helping them choose the best system solution from Waters product portfolio to address the customers’ analytical challenges. The Applications Consultant will need to work across multiple types of applications with a focus on LC/MS instrumentation. This role is required to travel approximately 25 - 30% of his/her time within South East Asia region when travel restrictions are relaxed.
- Collaborate with Field Sales operations and SEA Business partners to provide credible and impartial consultancy and technical support in a fast paced pre- and post-sales environment.
- Provide technical advice to Account Managers on hardware system configurations
- Perform instrument demonstrations and provide expert advice to customers during the sales process, focusing on how Waters system solutions will address and benefit the customer’s needs.
- Deliver customer facing application training as well as providing technical support to customers after the product has been installed.
- Conduct internal Waters solutions training to Waters Field Sales Operations and SEA Business Partner.
- Work with Applications Team Lead to manage day-to-day operations of the Singapore Solutions Lab, and take ownership for assigned Waters instrumentation
- Work closely with the team of Applications Consultants to generate application notes/ application briefs.
- BSc is required; MSc or PhD is preferred.
- At least 5 years user experience with analytical chromatography (HPLC, UHPLC and UPLC) and mass spectrometry (SQ, TQ and QTof) and market applications experience.
- Experienced with GCMS is a plus.
- Experienced in method development and basic LCMS hardware troubleshooting.
- Interested to apply these technologies across multiple types of applications, including pharma, food, environmental, chemical materials, and health sciences.
- Ability to take initiative
- Action oriented & customer centric
- Driven for performance and perseverance
- Approachability & interpersonal savvy
- Problem solving & creative acumen
- Strong presentation skills
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products available in more than 100 countries.
Apply Now !