The key Account Manager is responsible for supporting the sales team and Distributors by engaging with clinicians KOL and Laboratory stakeholders for Cepheids
Apply Now !
The key Account Manager is responsible for supporting the sales team and Distributors by engaging with clinicians KOL and Laboratory stakeholders for Cepheids each product franchise by building awareness via professional education for stakeholders, effective and strong collaboration with other commercial organization, and developing KOL growth in the country at franchise level.
- Assisting the commercial organization in reaching business goals by delivering high growth numbers and supporting growing customer base
- The KAM has to work very closely with the channel partners in the country
- Develops and maintains clinical communications to drive and support appropriate product utilization
- Interact and drive key opinion/visionary leaders in field of expertise for commercial support/use
- Provide regular presentations, education to customer and business partners – introducing product clinical values and techniques for product promotion
- Build and Manage leads for the territory and keep it updated
- Coordinate with all private and public sector customers in the assigned territory
- Demonstrates product features to meet customers’ unmet needs
- Collecting, analyzing and sharing market information (public procurements, competitors, business partners)
- Understand and know clinical environment, competitor products – continuous development of the knowledge
- Participate in industry symposia, medical meetings, and monitoring the industry landscape
- Participate in commercial activities with non-clinical stakeholders
- Bachelors /Master Degree in medical, biotech, Medical discipline
- 5 years or above sales experience is strongly preferred
- Previous experience in the diagnostic or Pharma industry leading a product franchise preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal, selling, public speaking, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Creativity, high level of motivation, ethical approach in achieving business goals
- High level of energy, engagement and responsibility
- Mobility (availability to travel frequently)
- Ability to work independently and manage time/priorities
- Ability to adapt and react to dynamic and changing circumstances in the market
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding objectives & goals
- Good verbal and written skills in English
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Apply Now !