Reporting to the Associate Director, Client Services this position ensures clients obtain maximum value from products and services to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship
Apply Now !
Reporting to the Associate Director, Client Services this position ensures clients obtain maximum value from products and services to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship. You will communicate effectively with various levels in the organization, demonstrate problem solving, analytical and strong customer service skills and will have the ability to maintain and develop relationships in a diverse business environment.
- Support Key Account Manager/Account Manager with the management of an account. Ensure fulfillment of contract specifications by validation of approved Pricing Schedule and submitting requests for additional client purchases. The Client Service Representative must ensure the delivery of services meets the customer's specifications, including accuracy, timeliness and quality.
- Expand use of IQVIA services to maintain revenue and maximise use of IQVIA platforms.
- Support the rollout and use of client self-service tools. Take ownership of all client support requests and allocate cases appropriately, ensuring all internal departments are aligned and collaborating. Provide regular updates to clients for all their support needs, ensuring the desired outcome for the client is achieved.
- Provide training and support to clients in the use of our Web-based, Client self-service portal for managing data content for all Information Offerings.
- Researches, analyses, and responds to client queries that will require an in-depth understanding of the client, specific business line, and/or therapeutic market.
- Conduct service meetings at client sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or related discipline (or equivalent) and a minimum of two (2) years of related work experience required
- Broad knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry
- Exceptional analytical skills, demonstrated by the ability to solve problems and communicate solutions
- Ability to use tools/BI platforms to analyze data and address client queries
- Broad knowledge of the concepts, practices and procedures of the client service representative field
- High levels of initiative and ability to multitask
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships in a diverse business environment
- Meeting facilitation, presentation and training experience preferred
- Knowledge of IQVIA products/business or previous Pharma experience preferred
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Apply Now !