Responsible to ensure the performance of quality control systems effectiveness and efficiency
Apply now !
Job Purpose and Impact
We are looking for an Laboratory Information Management Systems Analyst who will be responsible to ensure the performance of quality control systems effectiveness and efficiency. You will assure that the system tools are in place in the entire organization and that they are aligned to quality, customer, industrial, legal, business and corporate requirements. You will support labs in different locations by providing advice, coordination, training and service in relation Laboratory Information Management Systems and Quality Control related topics.
- You will provide advice on developing and implementing the Laboratory Information Management Systems at new locations and in line with the general and local requirements.
- Provide input into the training on all system modules, for (new) local key users and for (new) end users on specific implementations and on continuous improvements.
- Drive Food Safety full quality data processing through the tools system integration cross location, and the governance in accordance with the local laws and agreements with customers.
- Lead and provide input on specific Quality Control related projects for laboratories within the organization.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of analytical and qualitative activities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Practical /pragmatic approach to problem solving and timely solution execution.
- Ability to lead, coach, engage and develop teams.
- Be customer-focused and achievement-driven.
- Good understanding of Laboratory Information Management Systems applications and related common software packages.
- Bachelor's degree in Science (Food Technology, Biotechnology, Chemistry), or a similar program on a scientific base.
- Having more than 5 years in similar/relevant role from big lab, pharma, or food industry.
- Familiar in using LIMS software, such as LabWare, LabWorks, StarLIMS
- SAP knowledge is an advantage.
- Familiar with production processing and operations.
Apply now !