working on new product introduction/ launch execution (NPI) and deployment plan for downstream bioprocessing applications, including country-level PR, local web content, and local activities to support the launch
Apply Now !
- In conjunction with the Regional Market Development Manager, responsible for achieving market success in the region for downstream products and solutions offering and providing regional line-of-sight visibility (local pulse) to the global platform.
- Perform detailed analysis and routine reporting of regional business performance (i.e., segment sales performance, opportunity pipeline valuation, opportunity win rate analysis, campaign implementation status and results) so that appropriate actions can be planned. Work with the commercial leadership team to recommend strategies and tactics based on market dynamics and competitive pressures, key account performance and other issues as appropriate.
- Optimize region pricing in collaboration with marketing and sales leadership.
- Plans and executes region- and country-level NPIs, price actions, upgrades and obsolescence of existing products.
- Responsible for working on new product introduction/ launch execution (NPI) and deployment plan for downstream bioprocessing applications, including country level PR, local web content and local activities to support launch
Focus: Cell and Gene Therapy Segment Campaigns
- Work with Regional Market Development Manager and the Global Market Development team on the adaptation of global campaigns and programs for execution in the region to establish strong customer and category positions including:
- Regional and in-country program adaptation and execution
- Local communications deliverables, web content and translations, support center preparation to support campaigns
- Industry and customer events
- Regional industry relationship management - Build reference sites for Bioproduction across APJ and engage with KOL’s regularly.
- Regional market research projects (e.g., VOC) that are developed and implemented to support commercial decision making on products and/or strategies.
- Use market research to identify opportunities, unmet customer needs, and understanding competitive intelligence positioning. Use this research to develop segment value propositions and as a key input on the marketing planning.
- Implementing regional segmentation strategy for the cell and gene therapy segment. Develop and drive execution of segment value propositions and positioning in the region. Manage processes and programs to increase customer awareness, preference and purchase intent.
- Internal regional campaign set up and communication to sales and technical teams
- Develops and implements local sales and competitive response campaigns and programs
- Execute programs and activities to support Bioproduction channels, including events, dealer training, sales and sales centers
- Interface with the regional sales force on training materials, brochures and other tools required for execution of growth objectives, adapting these to local market needs as necessary
Advertising Management- Manage the placement of agreed advertising communications for both print and digital media.
Digital Campaigns – Design and deploy digital campaigns to aid in lead generation
Sales Enablement – Supports the marketing requests of the regional sales team. Responding to requests in a timely manner.
- Consistent tracking and analysis of region market performance, including the use of SFDC to report and analyze leads, opportunities and win rates
- All campaigns executed on time and on strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline with experience in a commercial or technical role
- Has in depth knowledge of downstream bioprocessing applications, customer biologic development and manufacturing processes. Downstream bioprocessing defined as purification and filtration processing of biologic once harvested from the production system through bulk drug substance collection.
- Learns Continuously. Embraces new and diverse ideas. Is flexible in changing and ambiguous situations.
- Champions Diversity. Respects, understands, and values individual differences to achieve the vision and mission of the organization. Treats all people with dignity.
- Strong business acumen and customer focus are essential.
- Works well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Has to be able to work cross-functionally and with a variety of business needs and expectations; familiar with matrix organizations.
- Possesses good current knowledge of the relevant markets and industry and stays at the forefront of business, technical, and strategic developments. Has a thorough understanding of current technology and applications across target customer segments.
- Masters/PhD in a life science area and/or MBA in marketing or business.
- Experience working in a biologics manufacturing environment.
Apply Now !
Sign up for the editor pick and get articles like this delivered right to your inbox.