Posted on the behalf of Thermo Fisher Scientific Company Location Singapore.
There is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and vibrant Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) team in a well-established leading global scientific company. We promise that no two days will be the same with a challenging yet rewarding environment working to make the planet a safer and heather place. Based in Singapore, the Strategic Marketing Leader – Instrument Enterprise Services (IES) will coordinate and drive demand generation activities to deliver profitable growth across our APJ business.
The Marketing Manager IES APJ ensures that APJ can fully exploit the sales and profit potential of the Instrument and Enterprise Services Division’s products/solutions. The primary responsibility of the role is to understand and anticipate customers’ needs and strategically position products/solutions to generate leads for the sales teams. They also enable IES to act on market specific customer insights and competitor strategies as inputs into product/solutions’ roadmap (features and economic benefits).
Click here to Apply
Generate leads in new and existing markets.
- Leverage Data Science and Data Analysis to identify cross-sell, up-sell, and service sales opportunities in existing install base to meet customer need,
- Identify new opportunity, competitive intelligence, and understanding of market needs,
- Work with country marketing team to ensure successful hand-off of leads to sales team for qualification,
- Conduct management analytics to continuously improve sources of lead generation.
Product Lifecycle Management
- Interface with Division and BU to lead the APJ product lifecycle management.
- Working with Regional team on NPI, trigger the preparation work for technical skill training, parts inventory, and operation process. Ensure the Service Sales & Marketing knowledge and price readiness.
- EOGS and EOL notification and related service product management.
Manage and drive campaigns in coordination with annual operating plan priorities to promote products and solutions at regional level.
- Design campaigns across lifecycle of products to drive profitable growth,
- Tailor messaging to local markets,
- Working with Global Marketing Development Team to ensure compliance of local marketing materials with regulatory requirements.
Gather local market and customer insights, and working with Global Marketing to enable customer segmentation, value proposition and tailoring to meet specific market needs.
- Identify sub-segments of customers in local market, codify their needs and tailor existing value proposition (if needed),
- Identify and synthesize local market trends, based on customer and stakeholder interactions,
- Leading the vertical solution design at regional level to generate cross division synergy and support key segment customer success by one-stop solutions.
Interface with Regional Commercial Team, launch / introduction of new service solution and enhancements developed by IES to support on POS and customer success
- Collaborate with Regional commercial team to better identify customer needs and market pricing, optimize IES offerings to improve on POS attach rate and win rate.
Identify, and manage relationships with local stakeholders.
- Identify and manage KOLs and reference accounts, in collaboration with brand managers and sales; Coordinate KOL presentations
- Help identify and manage relationships with local KOLs, societies, alliances, sponsors, advisory boards, in collaboration with BU marketing and sales.
- Drive AOP business planning, in coordination with finance
Support country in setting and adjusting local prices to maximize value capture.
- Analysis local market intelligence and work with country in setting price corridors and guidance for local discounting.
- Base on competition intelligence, sales and customer feedback to timely evaluate the pricing level and provide guidance to the country.
- Regional Business Managers
- Country Commercial Managers, Marketing and Sales Leaders
- Competitive and entrepreneurial mind-set to drive sales growth in new and existing markets - ability to identify local opportunities, interact with decision makers, and provide highest-quality leads as a result,
- Positive outlook and ability to maintain high motivation in sales force organization,
- Proven communication skills and ability to influence colleagues and customers,
- Collaborative mindset to work with cross-section of sales, marketing, and analytics resources to develop solution-oriented sales development programs,
- Ability to collect and synthesize local market trends and competitive intelligence into actionable input for the divisional marketing teams.
- MBA preferred
- 10 years in marketing, sales, product development, or related field (without MBA 15+ years)
Experience in life Science, pharma and or biotechnology