The IVD Market in South Korea is designed to provide the reader with an overview of the IVD market in South Korea and its influences
South Korea is the 27th largest country worldwide with 51.2 million people as of 2017. In their healthcare market, there is a growing demand for new technologies in the laboratory sector and the business environment in South Korea for medical devices and equipment is favorable and relatively streamlined for U.S. and European participants. The IVD Market in South Korea is designed to provide the reader with an overview of the IVD market in South Korea and its influences.
The focus is on the IVD discipline including reagents, consumables, calibrators and controls of the following sub-segments:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Microbiology and Molecular Testing
- Point-of-Care Testing
The market data presented provide an overview of developments in the in vitro diagnostics industry in the country, including the following:
- South Korea In Vitro Diagnostic Sales by Extracted Market Segment, 2017-2022 (General Chemistry, Blood Gas Analysis, Urinalysis, Infectious Disease Immunoassays, Other Immunoassays, Blood Bank Screening Immunoassays, POC Glucose, POC Other, ID/AST, Microbiology Molecular, HPV, CTC, Other Histology, Others, Total) ($ millions)
- South Korea In Vitro Diagnostic Sales by Broad Market Segment, 2017-2022 (Histology, Microbiology, Clinical Chemistry, Immunoassay, POC, Other) ($ millions)
- The report looks at South Korea in vitro diagnostic sales by broad market segments, comprising clinical chemistry, immunoassay, microbiology/molecular testing, point-of-care (POC), and histology:
- South Korea Clinical Chemistry Market (General Chemistries, Blood Gas Analysis, Urinalysis), 2017-2022
- South Korea Immunoassay Market Value by Segment (Infectious Disease, Other Diseases, Blood Bank Screening), 2017-222
- South Korea Microbiology/Molecular Testing Market Value by Segment (ID/AST, Molecular), 2017-2022
- South Korea POC Market Value by Segment (Glucose, Infectious Disease, Other), 2017-2022
- South Korea Histology Market (HPV, CTC, Others), 2017-2022
Also included in the report are trends influencing the industry and country-level data, including incidence of disease, life expectancy, population demographics, economic status, healthcare utilization and other market influences.