Responsible for developing training modules and implementing training strategy/plan to support the business model and to build Ethical Field Force capability.
Apply Now !
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
- Responsible for developing training modules and implementing training strategy/plan to support business model and to build Ethical Field Force capability. Drive field force effectiveness and efficiency via training and field coaching.
- Select or modify existing materials or develop new instructional materials. Conduct review of materials that meet business model with targeted audience.
- Conduct assessment, identify gaps between Ethical Field Force capability and business requirement. Anticipate constraints or problem affecting Ethical Field Force performance, and involve in aligning training plan.
- Carry out train-the-trainer to cascade training modules to Regional Training Manager.
- Organize and conduct training (onboarding, induction, sales school, VVLP1, new product/campaign launching, etc.).
- Develop evaluation technique, tools and proceed assessment and certification.
- Work with Ethical Field Force to align field coaching that support Ethical Field Force development and performance.
- Follow-up and track coaching implementation among Ethical Field Force that improve coaching environment.
- Coordinate with marketing, Ethical Field Force, SFE to ensure alignment and effective execution and operation.
- Ensure self and team compliance with ANI’s code of conducts and compliance policies.
MINIMUM BACKGROUND/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Minimum 3-5 years
- Relevant experience in managerial/supervisory role in training and development
- Preferably 2-3 year experience in managerial sales role in pharma, nutrition, or FMCG
- Degree in Business or Science
CORE SKILLS REQUIRED
- Business acumen
- Organization and planning skills
- Consulting skills
- Decision making
- Project/process management
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Logical thinking
- Independence and self-motivation
- English and Vietnamese
- MS Office
Apply Now !
Sign up for the editor pick and get articles like this delivered right to your inbox.